• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage for Ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcfan60

I need to add voltage to my ram cuz my Ak77-333 Aopen motherboard does not suppor the change of 2.5 so I would like to konw if there is any Vmod I can do to the motherboard to increase the voltage on ram.

Im not clear as to why you want to add voltage.
Are you reffering to cas latency?
Voltage shouldnt affect that.
Most mobos allow you to select the ram voltage in the bios. Its called vdimm.

its simple, if I up the Vdimm I will get hierg FSB speed cuz I have 2100 ram runnnig @ 141 FSB and before wiht my old 8HKA mobo I uped the vdimm to 2.7 V and I was able to run my ram @ 166 FSB. but the AK77-333 does that ability to do that on bios or jumpers, so I was thinking I could get a MOd to add voltage

there isnt, I searched and all tha other crap, if some one can fin the blue prints of the mobo I can find where I need to do the Mod.

ok, I dont think mine has one @ all, bul I will keep searching PLZ help me out I would get 2700 or 3000 memory but I have a 17 yearold GeeK's budget of $5.:bang head

Back