• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

REFURBISHED????? P4PE 85 bux...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timmyqwest

Disabled
I'm 2 weeks from checkout and i want to get some PC3200 ram but i cant see that happening with me buying a new MoBo

Is it safe to buy a refurbed board from newegg...or should i just spend the cash on the new one

I bought a Refurbed P4T533-C and it is awesome. A few other guys here have had awesome luck with newegg's refurbs also.

Big Nuttz said:
I bought a Refurbed P4T533-C and it is awesome. A few other guys here have had awesome luck with newegg's refurbs also.
I have had very good luck with NewEgg refurbs. That's all I use for my farm animals. I find it really curious how you can always find a bunch of guys who know a bunch of guys who have seen the worse side of everything. The folding gods must be smiling on us Big Ones:D

JetMech said:
I have had very good luck with NewEgg refurbs. That's all I use for my farm animals. I find it really curious how you can always find a bunch of guys who know a bunch of guys who have seen the worse side of everything. The folding gods must be smiling on us Big Ones:D
:D

timmyqwest said:
I'm 2 weeks from checkout and i want to get some PC3200 ram but i cant see that happening with me buying a new MoBo

Is it safe to buy a refurbed board from newegg...or should i just spend the cash on the new one

Just buy a new one since you'll have warranty.
Mike

I've never had a problem with thier refurbs, plus they have a 15 day warranty, unless otherwise specified.

The person from that other thread 'ain't' got a clue, he failed to mention Newegg wil gladly fix the mistake and they often will go above and beyond to make things right. ;)

Silversinksam said:
I've never had a problem with thier refurbs, plus they have a 15 day warranty, unless otherwise specified.

The person from that other thread 'ain't' got a clue, he failed to mention Newegg wil gladly fix the mistake and they often will go above and beyond to make things right. ;)

on the other hand...i dont doubt that lol

so far i am 2 for 2 with refurbs from newegg and i dont doubt that they will make things right if the board doesnt work right. so far though i have only drawn bare boards while other people have been getting whole packages from them. my dumb luck i guess. sometimes its better to spring for new since you get all the goodies like the external connectors, backplate as well as the full warranty.

Back