• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with the D845PEBT2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deptmaster

hey guys i was hoping that someone else who got this board from the intel deal could point me in the right dirrection. I have everything installed all the power cables connected but when i try to boot up everything starts spinning but i get no video. I tried reseating and swapping the videos with another geforce2 card to see if that was the problem but same thing happens. I haven't mess around to much with the jumper setting on this thing mostly because of the terrible quick reference manual that comes with it.

If anyone of you experienced something like this please let me know.
Thanks, Ian

I have the same board (and LOVE it) and had the same problem initally.
The problem is its AGP lock bracket on the AGP slot you have to bend it out really push the back of the card into the slot and presto. I would suggest installing the card first and memory later... so you can look and see how the AGP lock works.

After that it runs ROCK solid.

Good luck.

Back