• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Voltages?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Erland

Registered
what Is the default voltages for memory...DDR PC2100 spacifically KINGSTON KVR266X64C25/256 256MB 32x64 PC2100 DDR RAM CL 2.5- OEM When I go to start overclocking It comes to the point where I need to up my volts and don't know what the default is because it does not tell me and I can't find anything on google about it. My mobo gives me the options of 2.55, 2.??, and 2.75 I think my specs are in the sig. when I try to go over that FSB certin progs fail so I decided to up my RAM voltages and .......

thanx for the help!

Erland said:
what Is the default voltages for memory...DDR PC2100 spacifically KINGSTON KVR266X64C25/256 256MB 32x64 PC2100 DDR RAM CL 2.5- OEM When I go to start overclocking It comes to the point where I need to up my volts and don't know what the default is because it does not tell me and I can't find anything on google about it. My mobo gives me the options of 2.55, 2.??, and 2.75 I think my specs are in the sig. when I try to go over that FSB certin progs fail so I decided to up my RAM voltages and .......

thanx for the help!

The default is 2.5v but u can go as high as 2.8v

Mike

melon_stunner said:
How much voltage do you have on it right now?

default settings....because I don't know what they are I don't want to change them

Originally posted by trikotret
The default is 2.5v but u can go as high as 2.8v

Thanx just what I was looking for....

Yep all that info is correct, you CAN go higher than 2.8, but that voids the warrenty on most sticks, and can be dangous to your stick if you dont have proper cooling.

Back