• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC3200 true speed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KGH

Ok set aside those top notch RAM like Corsair

what those ram ( 512mb)
OCZ (cl 2.5)
kingston
samsung
micron
kingmax
can those pc3200 reach 200fsb at all ? or 190fsb guarantee ?
all I need it some stable 190fsb ram and iam happy.

All those DDR3200 can handle 200 fsb.If i have to choose between them i would select Kingston with Winbond chips or some Geil DDR 3200 Cas2.Both are great memory sticks.

pko/c said:
All those DDR3200 can handle 200 fsb.If i have to choose between them i would select Kingston with Winbond chips or some Geil DDR 3200 Cas2.Both are great memory sticks.

Which Kingston memory has Windbond chips? What speed in ns?

yea I heard ram that uses winbond is great but the question is where to get those w/ winbond , last week they had a great deal on those winbond for great deal ( 512mb pc3200 ..$100s i think ) ..should have got them

kevinN said:
yea I heard ram that uses winbond is great but the question is where to get those w/ winbond , last week they had a great deal on those winbond for great deal ( 512mb pc3200 ..$100s i think ) ..should have got them

Where is that?

hitechjb1 said:

Which Kingston memory has Windbond chips? What speed in ns?

To find this you have to look at the memory.As for speed in ns the DDR2700 has the 6ns chips and the DDR3200 has 5ns.The HyperX versions must have 4ns chips.

Back