• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4G8x+P42.4(SL6EF)+2x256 Twin/Win 3200/400 mem.BAD OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gabbax

Registered
Hi(sorry for my bad eng)As the head line reads, ive have the ASUS P4G8X del+P4 2.4b-c1(SL6EF) and 2x256 Twinmos/winbond memory(3200/400mhz).1st i use the X86 twk BIOS, but i cant go a cm over 180 FSB(and in that speed it is not 100%)so, what can i do?.Vcore is set to:1.550(its overvolt)=1.616 now.Vdimm is set to 2.7. AGP v set to max.memory t is set to 2-3-3-7.16t.Turbo =dissable.Ive tried 1000 of settings but it wont go over 180 FSB.
I have read that some memory need more V,im thinking of a V-Dimm modd,will that solve my problem??I have a friend that have exactly the same parts and hes runing in 193 rock,and he got the screenshot at 200 fsb,Pls help me.will a modd help me??

Thanks LandShark;) ,but it did mot help:( .Yesturday iv tested to set the vcore to 1.7 in BIOS(my is overvolting)just for a short time and the FSB to 195, and it Boot up to bios and then it wont start in win.(i have never put the vcore so high,so it didint even get in to bios at 190 fsb)So cam my problem be that the memory have not enough Volt??.i have read that some of u have no problems with that,but maybe my is under volting??(Vdimm)And the maximum Vcore eint that 1.7??(dont wana toast the cpu:D )
well im gona test the Vdimm mod:D .Hopfully this will solve my probs....

Back