• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Instable uber bios?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyberius

Oky, so I recently upgraded my a7n8x to a rev2.0 board. I previously had the 1002 uber bios on my rev 1.x board. So I went and got the newest uber bios for the rev 2 board, that being 1004. I cant seem to get anything stable, before I was running at about 2.35ghz @ 392 fsb rock solid, now I cant get it to hold stable even at 2.1@ 360, what gives? the only thing i can think of is the newer bios, has anyone else had stability problems? What do you guys think is the most stable bios?

i think maybe you should flash your bios to the lastest version..hope this helps
dang you got 650watt power supply? oh my god lol
who would ever need that much power??

i have the latest version, thats what the 1004 is. And have you seen my loadout? thats why i need 651w!

humm I recomend checking your settings and making sure all the voltages are set correctly. Im using 1004 Uber on mine and no problems here so thats all I can think of.

Back