• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone had to deal with Swiftech?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nan0_man

So have you?

I have a waterblock that is leaking and was thinking of getting a replacement as i havent even opened it up or anything. anyway, just wanted to know if anyone had any dealings.....?

I agree with Skip...I have called them several times to ask questions about their products and they have been very helpful...First time I called the lady ask me for my phone number and told me that the guy would call me back in about a hour...And he did...Great company with excellent products...;)

well they won't replace my block that started leaking because I dont have the reciept and it was bought over a year ago. SUX!Seems to me like they should provide more than a one year warranty, provided there has been no tampering.

nan0_man said:
well they won't replace my block that started leaking because I dont have the reciept and it was bought over a year ago. SUX!Seems to me like they should provide more than a one year warranty, provided there has been no tampering.

On Computer Parts, a year is pretty good.

I can fully understand needing a reciept. Everyone else requires the same.

Did Gabe offer to send you a new gasket?

No, its leaking from the intake - so a new gasket wouldn't work.
So, a year is the norm for warrantys on blocks!? Maybe i'm senile, but it seems like a precision product that costs so much should come with a lifetime warranty (provided it hasen't been messed with) However, seeing as this is not the case, I will:
1, Abandon my attemp at a replacement from Swiftech
2, Tear this MSW462b apart and fix the leakage.
3, Start paying alot more attention to the warranty details when I purchase.

Thanks skip and hookem, for your help.

Back