• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best m/b with videocard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGr8s1

I'm on a budget as I have just spent a ton doin up my 2.4c rig. I plan on building an AND rig but I need to save money. I'd rather wait for the 9800pro to go down in price so I'm lookin at a mainboard with video. What's the best out there? Do I have any options at all to play with?

I have an MSI K7N2G-L with onboard GeForce4 MX 440 graphics. Right now it is the best performing Athlon board with built in video. Overclocking capability is awesome. I highly recommend it.

I would have to say you have 3 decent choices the epox 8rga+ the k7n2G-ilsr(better then L since has raid and better sound) and the abit nf7-M....these are all descent choices....as for what I would do I would say the k7n2G-iLsr since it has "decent" overclocking potential but is a "FULLY LOADED!" board has all the bells and whistels you could ask for.....altough not as might an overclocker as the epox or abit.....and since I am sure the k7n2g_iLsr has the c1 stepping on the northbridge(if you get a delta) I am not so sure about the nf7-M or the 8rga+ but remember the msi boards are all capped to 200fsb which is why it's overclocking is limited:D

Back