• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 R2 and BIOS scrambling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

emericanchaos

i deleted my other post on this please don't delete this one :)

is still an issue with the R2? if it is should i get the BIOS saver tool? i have excaliber in the other tab and i'm waiting to order!! argh

i didn't get the emergency repair kit and fortunatly haven't needed it yet. if i had the few extra bucks to spare i would have got it though, the corruption is virtually non existant with the rev2 but it does happen once in a great while (usually through the users error though).

i couldn't wait any longer and ordered. i did get the survival kit. i recomend getting it to anyone considering ordering right now. it lists at 16.99 and excaliber will give you a $15 discount on it. so it's $2 for insurance for the life of the board.

next check is twinx512 pc3700. anyone looking into this check out www.googlegear.com. they have it for $171, $2 more than the PC3500 twinx. worth it imo.

Back