• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill new Case Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah looks awesome and you know at the bargain price of 1755 euros or $2015 USD I think I'll buy 2 or 3 :)

$2015!!! Man, that's a killer. I can build two systems for that price. You get what you pay for though. I didn't see how loud it was though. Did you?

I couldnt find anywhere on that site that listed the decible rating but I honestly dont think it matter since doubt anyone other than a multimillionaire would buy this for home PC use. In a server environment where this is obviously designed for, I doubt anyone looking into purchasing this will be worried about its decible rating.

Last edited:
NiTrO bOiE said:
$2015!!! Man, that's a killer. I can build two systems for that price. You get what you pay for though. I didn't see how loud it was though. Did you?

2 systems? hell i could build 5 for that....

squeezecat do a search on google for vapochill reviews. You will most likely get reviews that have that stand alone unit in the case that Asetek provides with it. Frozencpu sells just the stand alone unit if you dont like that case and want to mod another case to fit it.

Back