• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ouch!!! .83 6 month reseller rating. 2.65 lifetime!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the link!!

I think I finally found a store I can trust. :D

Anyway to have a company like that is really sad for them and the whole computer industry itself.

Ben721 said:
Thanks for the link!!

I think I finally found a store I can trust. :D

Anyway to have a company like that is really sad for them and the whole computer industry itself.

lol

I know Im at page 3 or their ten pages of reviews and yet to find a fully satisfield customer.

Most of the people were charged but never received anything.

You would think they would be shut down

EDIT: they have 51 pages of reviews

i just emailed them asking them if they can explain why they have such a low score

im sure there reply will be amuseing at the very least
if they reply at all

"EMS Computing takes pride in offering only the highest quality sales and customer service to our valued customers. We believe in treating each one as though they were the only customer, and this attitude has driven our growth and positive reputation throughout the company's existence. We invite you to give us a try, and encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have now or in the future. At EMS Computing, we're truly making you greater than the sum of our parts. "

Crash893 said:

another happy customer

"THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL ****** LOSERS, THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY ITEM BUT TOOK THE MONEY THE NEXT DAY. I KEEP CALLING THEM BUT THE ANSWERING MACHINE ALWAYS ANSWERS... I E-MAILED THEM BUT THEY NEVER ANSWER?????? WHAT THE **** IS THE PROBLEM??? AND WHERE IS MY ITEM???? ORDER# 6409"

well thats why i posted there whois info so that people can get in contact with them and iron things out

reach out and touch some one

300 Tremont St
CARVER, MA 02330

the funny thing is EMS Computing (the first reseller listed) is who I bought my Antec case for CHEAP back in June 2002. I guess they went downhill hehe. I was happy with my order... :D
ANTEC CASE 330W P/S TRUEPWR 3 5.25 5 3.5 PLUS660 $85.00
I save the emails I get for every online purchase I've ever made.. Everywhere from teflon coated tape for my mouse to my video card and monitor :)

Back