• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ratio? etc ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gabbax

Registered
I just bought the Is-7 (using my 2.4/533) waiting for the 2.4/800.
So my problem, if u could call it is when i sett the FSB to 208x18 im doing 3747 mhz:D but i have to trie more so i changed somting called ratio(Mem,CPU?) im running now 1:1 fixed.
When i changed the ratio to 4:5 i thin it was,the PC sound like th ambulans:( or is there annything else i can do:rolleyes:
Pleas help(yepp its prommy coold.1.775Vcore, mem tim=2-6-2-2-2

Well, 4:5 would actually run the RAM faster than the FSB. Try the 5:4 ratio (unless that's what you mean) and then the 3:2 if even that doesn't work. You also may want to lower your RAM timings...

what RAM have you got?

Hehe,ive got a probbs.....idont have the 5:4 in my BIOS:( ive got 1:1 4:5 and Auto) ive got (Twin/win/400 2x256).Il try to set mem timings to the higest(slowest timings)....But i still wondering were in the Bios il change the 5:4-5:3:rolleyes: Pleze help me guys..Ive tried the new 13 BIOS,but that s..er gave me aprox half 3Dmark 2001 so its not intressting(maybe i configed it wrong?)There was a new part in the new BIOS u know :About graffic acelerator?=F1 etc clock tim....

Back