• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shutoff valves...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NavyDood

Anyone know where to get the 1/2" OD tubing ball valves like the ones they use on the Swiftech F&B kit? I want just the shut off valves. I tried home depot, but they only have the 3/8" O.D. ones.

Here's what I am talking about. The valve is the one with the blue handle. :D I'm looking just for that valve.

Well, if you cant find any you could get 2 1/2->3/8 Y thingys and use 2 valves so it doesn't inhibit flow.

I did see someone here who used some valves but I don't remember who, what thread, or if they were 3/8 or 1/2.

I've seen them at Ace Hardware and I could have sworn at Home Depot as well (I know they carry ones that connect to barbs). You can also choose from a number of simular items a www.usplastic.com (they have a LOT of different valves).

Thanks all. I should have done a search before posting this. I found more answers doing a search, finding the shut off disconnects from usplastics.

Jim

Back