• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

soyo kt400 will not post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boblant

I replaced my computer with a soyo kt400 and a AMD2400 processor. it will not post. Fan is running no video or beeps. processor was installed correctly. all cards removed and re seated. no other cards installed at this time. tried cmos reset also. 300 watt power supply. However power supply is not rated to highly in the 3.3 volt area any ideals? Gforce video card also tried another video card no help.

Check for case shorts by setting the motherboard on cardboard or a towel out of the case and attempt to post the machine like that. If that works, then attempt to reinstall into the case taking extra care to place mounting screws and posts properly.

hold down the insert key while posting,see if you can get into the bios setup. if you can,check your multiplier see if its 15x default for your cpu,might be a rma board that someone has changed settings in. try the wire in socket trick, worked for my kt333 w 2100 th B 13x.

Back