• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Refurbished NF7-S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unwrittenLaw

I ordered a refurbished NF7-S from newegg because I've heard good things about their refurbished mobos and I got it for 59 bucks so I figured might as well give it a try. Anyway, has anyone else got a refurb from newegg, and if so, what revision did you get? I don't know much about the NF7-S but I'm hoping its better than my old A7N8X Deluxe.

I ordered a total of 4 Abit nf7-s refurb's from Newegg. The last one I ordered was last Wednesday. I got a rev2.0 board with all the accessories minus 1 IDE ribbon. I just got it installed now. Probably going to have to reformat, and I haven't tried to oc yet, but needless to say for $59 I am one happy camper!

I just got mine...It's a 2.0 board with all accessories/cables and no signs of tampering or damage. So once I get this installed I'll see how it runs...

Back