• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any new B cores from Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

okayfine

I understand many of the 1700's at newegg has been A cores.

Any updates on this? Has anyone ordered from them recently?

I think there is a 15% restocking fee. But Newegg has a lax return policy which lets people take advantage of them like that.

It seems right now, they're still shippping 1700+ A's but they seem to have 1800+ B's.

I wouldn't gamble. Only 2100+'s are guaranteed as B's at newegg.
Gameve has the only low price $49 B guarantee.

The ones at Gameave are DUT3C's, not the DL type. Would there be a big difference between the two?

Thanks.

okayfine said:
The ones at Gameave are DUT3C's, not the DL type. Would there be a big difference between the two?

Thanks.

I ordered one of these from Gameve and then cancelled it for a 2100 from newegg for 17 bucks more. It turns out I get a JIUHB/DUT3C 2100. These are the same codes on the Gameve procs. My overclocking results also suggest that they are the same CPU. I'd predict 2200-2300mhz with a liberal amount of voltage. It takes 1.925v to run prime95 @ 2300 and then it only does so for a couple of hours before producing an error. Keep in mind that I have good air cooling. At the latter speed the temps never go more than 10C above ambient, which means my temps were at 39C during Prime95 on a warm say like today.

So in my experience, the DUT3C is a lesser CPU than the DLT3C. But then again, this is my experience. There are others that say otherwise. It comes down to whether or not the $20 or so between a DLT3C and a DUT3C is worth it to you.

Barton's are only about $85 nowadays. I'm thinking I should just get a Barton and forget the DLT3C stuff.

Back