• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hmm weird problem, help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subzero

ok the other day when i got my new CPU and RAM (in the sig) i got 215 FSB out of it no problems and everything was stable but i dropped it back down to 200 FSB till i got home to play with it. so i got home and setup my rig and tried 215 FSB and the system didnt boot. tnhen tried 210 and nothing. i cant get the system to boot at over 200, not even 201 FSB no matter what voltage i use what BIOS settings i use or multipliers or RAM timings. whats going on here? thanks

i tried that many times. i even just removed everything from the board and replaced it but nope wont work.ohwell guess i gotta be satisfied with 200FSB

same happened to me, ran at 210+, when I tried 215 it hit the wall, and had to go all the way back to 200, then 208, when 209 didn't post, only 205 would
i feel insane ;) but I have the same mb and proc as you

Back