• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help My A64 3200+ Heatspreader Fell Off!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qwerty57

BANNED TROLL-Silversinksam
:) THIS IS MY 2600MHZ 260MHZ FSB 1:1 "SYNC" WONDER!!

since the prommy wasn't made for the A64 i used the stock bracket with my own hardware.. the prommy head fits in betten the plactic part and then i use a metal bracket to push and hold the evap head down and it does a great job

chain1.jpg

id super glue it back on and tap on it with a ball-peen hammer to seat it correctly.

:D yeh really i would!

looks sweet man.be carefull also ive heard these cores are brittle as hell due to soi.reason amd put the "death seal" on em.

I hear that these are kinda like the p4 one you get a better contact with the chip with them off.

UberBlue said:
OH MY GOD MAN! put it back on before AMD finds out and voids your warranty!

j/k Give us some benchies. pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee.

qwerty57, also known as MickeyMouse, is currently at number 3 in the world in regards to 3DMark2001. that should say enough about his system performance.

link to his 26836 3DMarks

last week he was at number one.

THAT- is insane. I don't understand how anyone else could possibly hope to beat those benchies... Are you going to buy a Radeon 9800 Pro XT next? :p

Do you have a pic of the whole system? That would be *awesome*!

Ill have pic' later todya of it all setup
heres the vmod's
chipset.jpg

vdimm.jpg

vcore.jpg

Back