• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H2O Setup...56K Beware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzion

Here's the pics I promised of the finished system. I still have some wire-cleanup to do, but it's pretty much done for now. Enjoy!!

Waterblock: I had to send my WW back to D-Tek, here's the TC-4
DSCN0965.jpg

Overall Shot w/ lights off:
DSCN0972.jpg

Panel Off:
DSCN0989.jpg

Front w/ Rez: The DigiDoc5 is missing at the moment, more later..
DSCN0996.jpg

Top View Showing 120MM BlowHole:
DSCN0999.jpg

All the Lights On:
DSCN1003.jpg

**Now, the reason why the 120MM panel fans don't appear to be on is b/c of this...They aren't. I wired a custom board / circuit to my DigiDoc5 that automatically will cut them on when the case temps exceeds 24C. 1 or Both will come on depending on the temp. This way, I don't have the added noise of 2 120MM fans until it's neccesary, then when the temp drops they cut off. If you have any Q's about it, let me know.

Very nice setup! I wish i had that much room to work with. Also, i didnt know you can do that with the DigiDoc, i should definately get that for my next system.

Actually, the rez won't fit in the top bay b/c of the 120MM fan. It hits the fan with about 3" sticking out the case. I'm gonna shorten the tubing once I drain / refill at the end of the week.

The digidoc5 won't control on/off automatically. I took a board out of one of those pyramid fan contollers and modified it, then hooked it into the digidoc5. It wasn't hard, just time consuming.

I love the roominess, I can't imagine having anything smaller, or bigger for that matter. It actually seems kinda small when you start trying to fit all that stuff in there...

Fuzion said:
I love the roominess, I can't imagine having anything smaller, or bigger for that matter. It actually seems kinda small when you start trying to fit all that stuff in there...

I know EXACTLY what you mean haha especially with my double shrouded heater core... But when you actually compare it to other cases its like woah... i feel lucky

Back