• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leak?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eXCeSS

Well, my setup has been running great, but the water in the T line has been going down ever since I set it up. At first I though this was a lot of microscopic air bubbles bleeding. Then when i got a uv light i noticed uv all over my pump--not good. I take the pump, find where its leaking, and seal it up.

But since then, the water level has been going down still. Could this be evaporation? I have a bottle of my coolant on my desk and this is has a lot of little bubbles at the top of the bottle.

Do i need to seal my pump more or better? Could it be i need to cap my T line any tighter?

Thanks a lot, any help is appreciated.
-Andrew

Evaporation will occur slowly pretty much no matter what you do... it's nothing to worry about.

I would double check my pump every so often if I were you just to make sure it's not going bad or anything... It shouldn't leak.

How fast is your water decreasing? It seems like its decreasing pretty fast to be evaporation... There could be possible reasons as to why...

1. Leak some where. Test again with your UV light and make sure there are no leaks

2. The system is still bleeding. Check for bubbles and rock the system back n forth to make sure that there are no bubbles trapped

Thats all I can think about.

Back