• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc3500 black lvl 2 retail vs OEM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pkrew

Newegg is out of stock on the retail but has some OEM in stock. I was wonder if there was any difference between the two besides the packaging or PCB. Also has anyone use this on a max3 and used high Vdimm. I've read that the black lvl 2 doesn't like the low vtt of the max3. Thanks

link? i cant find this ram anywhere. its been out of stock at newegg for almost a week now :(

do kits really make a big difference from just getting 2 sticks of the same thing?

I have not had any problems buying seperate sticks instead of the kits. I would just be careful to order 2 sticks at the same time so the chances of a manufacturer making changes to the pcb is minimal.

Thanks speed_Mechanic2, just what I needed to hear. Jognt, I was hoping to buy some today. Anyone crank this stuff up on a max3

Back