• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

miniature 12vdc waterpump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Strange...the thing says that's supposed to be for windshield wipers and stuff. I suppose you could use it for a water feature. That, or connect it to a rotating turret via USB, then make drivers for it. Use your mouse to direct its flow and squirt anyone who comes in the room. Just hook it up to the rest of your system, and you can spray people with antifreeze in no time! (Provided making your own drivers goes fairly easily) :D Then hook it up to a webcam, with a little crosshair, and...oh wow, I've been playing too much BF1942. :cool:

johan851 said:
Strange...the thing says that's supposed to be for windshield wipers and stuff. I suppose you could use it for a water feature. That, or connect it to a rotating turret via USB, then make drivers for it. Use your mouse to direct its flow and squirt anyone who comes in the room. Just hook it up to the rest of your system, and you can spray people with antifreeze in no time! (Provided making your own drivers goes fairly easily) :D Then hook it up to a webcam, with a little crosshair, and...oh wow, I've been playing too much BF1942. :cool:

That would kick ***!

i think it would be hilarious if someone put a windsheild wiper with this sprayer onto their case window. it could be hidden and then when people were least expecting it, it could clean the window

Back