• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Ive been having a heck of a time tryin to get 2.3 stable. It seems like nothing I do has an effect.

Ive tried the following:

All chipset voltages
CPU voltage all the way to 1.875
All VDD Voltages
All AGP voltages
All multiplier settings to get a combo that = 2.3ghz

Nothing seems to get it to cooperate......yet Im stable @ 2.24 with 1.70v :confused:

You guys think something is overheating, like my SB? I know my CPU is fine, but Im using stock heatsinks and MOFSET cooling.

Plz I really need help with this one! :(

CPU temps are fine, All are well under 55. Most are slightly above 45c*

Ive tried a number of BIOS and still cant get it to work

BTW, now stable @ 2234 with 1.65v :confused: But windowz wont load 2300.

I think somehow my multis are buggered up. Could the L12 mod do this????

Someone PLZ!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD help me figure out whats going on!!!!

It could be your CPU. I know it has good stepping, but that doesn't mean it will be an amazing overclocker for sure. 2.3 GHz is average for a T-bred B. What is the week on your processor? Have you tried other CPUs?

It could also be your PSU. I think I'm being held back from 2.5 on my 1800 because of my PSU. Your voltage being low for a lesser overclock leads me to believe your PSU is crapping out at the higher OC.

Try 1.9 volts through your CPU. Just make sure your temps stay in spec.

Good luck.

Still no joy. Its not the PSU either my Antec 430true chould be able to handle it. I can get up to 2.25 on a multi of 10. BTW my JIHUB acted the same way. Im guessing that the new mobos are actin funny. 1.9 volts didnt work either.

Oh well I guess im stuck @ 225 x 10.5

10 x 225 = prime stable :confused:
10.5 x 220 = windows crashes
11 x 200 = windows crashes

Back