• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uber Driver Makers Please Read (A7N8X-E Deluxe Bios)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kingpickle

Uber bios Makers Please Read (A7N8X-E Deluxe Bios)

I dont know if this is an isolated case but here goes.

With my A7N8X-E Deluxe the default aperture is set to 64mb. At 128mb aperture my system post the memory frequency and locks. Can't press delete to enter bios or anything. Clearing CMOS doesnt help because the Uber bios for this board seems to have 128mb aperture defaulted. My video card is a radeon 9700pro AIW. I took a 5200 ultra outta my other rig and my system posted fine and allowed me into bios.

Can i edit the bin myself make 64mb on the uber bios default?

Last edited:
Dont recall the exact place I got it from but I do know that I was lead to it from here which is why I posted. Will try nforcerhq, thanks.

I have the same problem with the 1008 bios from the asus site. with the same video card, if you find the answer please post it here. THANKS

Someone with the same problem (at nforcehq) suggested that taking out 1 stick of ram will allow the system to boot. I havent tested that out myself because i dont feel like swapping video cards again if it doesnt work :D Hope it helps

Back