• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flash MX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cbakey

Hey,
Im in calss right now and i am wonderng if there is a way to have objects in flash tweened together, linke insted of just modding the first object on the first key frame, use a totaly different object form the libary?Ex.... I take the letter A and than have it tweened to transphorn to the letter B???
Thanks for the Help,
Bakey

A freind of mine told me that i need to draw each shape in flash if i would like to do it in flash, and yea thanks for the help.

I think the tween option ya looking is possible to do in the flash. It's something you do in the morphing. TW I've no information how to do it but i saw it in a video tutroil I've about the flash training. I'll have look at it and let you know how to doit but u'll have to give me few days for that. BTW that cd is garo flash training. If u google for tha name you'll that cd also.

Back