• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stuck at 223fsb nf7-s, l12 work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzzuf

Guys im stuck at 223 fsb on my nf7-s. ive got a mobile 2500+,1gig 3700ocz el ram 480w antec ps, watercooled. ive tried many diff bios'. no matter what i cant get past here. ive been thinking of trying the l12 trick. ive noticed a few others have been stuck at this same fsb but none have said if theve tried the l12 trick or not and if it helped. if it wont do anything id rather not dismantle my wc system:) btw this ram on my dfi board ran at 250fsb so its not the ram, same as my mobile cpu ive had it too 250fsb on the same dfi board. anyone else get stuck here and how did ya pass it if ya did. thanks.

I was stuck also at 223 w/ my mobile but did the L12 mod last night (wire in the socket) and have gotten as high as 245fsb with the mod. Gonna try for over 250 in a few minutes.

damn nice i guess i gotta do this when i get home in a few hours bro:) my damn fingers are too big and unsteady so this could take awile to do:) i tried with 1 thread of a wire from an old ide cable but i got too mad that i couldnt get it in and said f it!

weeeeeeeeee did the l12 mod plus put some sinks on my sb and mosfets and put copper cooler on my nb and now im at 240fsb prime stable so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I've hit a wall at 249fsb running in Dual Channel Mode.

Sandra%20memory%203769-mobile%20cpu%20-248.56fsb.jpg

Don't really remember exactly what my vcore was at but I'd say around 1.875vcore since it takes me 1.9v to get to 2.5ghz.

thats about me too, im priming at 230x11.5=2650 @ 1.9volts. so far so good. i can boot into windows all the way up too 146 fsb but so far only stable at 230. i think i need more volts to the ram to get stable higher:( how high of a fsb have you got prime stable so far?

To be honest with you, I haven't run P95 since I've done the L12 mod. I'll let it run @ 240fsb when I go to bed and let you know tomorrow if it's stable.

Back