• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats Killin my system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devilscow22

alright what i origenal thought was a cpu issue i found out it is not, i have tested cpu/ram/videocard in other systems andthey all work. what happens is i get no video on the screen at all but everything lites up and my HDD spins up but nothing comes on the monitor. i had this issue before and i fixed it by replasing my mobo so i think its my mobo again but why does it keep happening? i really dont want to replase another mobo and have it happen again...

you changing settings that you don't know what they are? lol, try resetting your cmos first off and check back with us, also do you get any beeps while it tries to start off, if so what are they

my friend had the same problem....
It turned out that the video card wasnt seated correctly. MAKE SURE it is seated right...
Also when you turn your computer on does it beep at all?

ive tried resetting CMOS multiple times and i have taken everything out and reseated it so many times that it would be almost impossible for me not to get it right at least one time bnut im SURE it was seated right the first time.

Back