• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2600m voltage on A7N8X Rev 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

majestik

Registered
Hey guys...newbie here that just bought a Mobile 2600+ with the rare IQZFA (according to these forums...haven't seen it on anything but the 2400/2500).

Anyways I have an umodded A7N8X Rev 2 (standard edition...no bells and whistles)

Still waiting for my new memory and Zalman 7000a CU to come in the mail....but for now Im able to get 2.2ghz on 2.65volts (11x200) no problems (only tested it in Sandra and about 20mins of FarCry play) and getting 51c max while playing. I want to use lower voltage I have the mobo set to its lowest setting of 1.55 IRC but CPU-Z\MBM5 reports it as 1.65? I would like to use the stock 1.45 voltage but there is no choice to select this :( I have the Uber Bios v1007 btw.

Any help? I know the temps are highly affected by my mid-range cooler (Evercool Copper sink). How would I get that stock 1.45 without modding my mobo?

thanks in advance for any suggestions

Umm...that is weird. I would say that you got a desktop barton on accident, but that is definately a mobile stepping.

Maybe try a different bios???

-Collin-

Back