• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Kits\Radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spinout113

Registered
Hey Everybody!
Couple of quick questions. Workin on first water cooling kit! :) I was considering either a swiftech\asetek\danger den kit to make things easier (Especially w/ the instructions! Still want to be very careful). I am considering which radiator to use. I have a Kingwin KT436 case that has 2x80mm fans in the back of the case. I can either get 1 or 2 80mm Radiators or I can get a 120mm radiator and mount it outside the case via a swiftech rad-box mounting kit. Is the performace pretty much the same\lower\higher\etc? Also, any places that I can read a step by step walkthrough to see if I can learn more about installs? Would anyone recommend one kit over the other? Im prob starting w/ just cpu and adding NB and GPU later. Thanks!!

-Jason

Yeah get at least a 1x120mm radiator.
As for the kit, either DDen with their own heater core, or a D-Tek flowmaster kit, both are excellent. Swifty waterblocks are very good too and newbie-friendly, but i don't know what they offer as a rad...

Back