• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to overcome "CPU TeST Failed" P4C800-E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vflux

Well i thought my board is dead but not exactly dead....Dedided to run her today and to my dismay i heard the chick's voice "CPU TEST FAILED". The cpu works on another rig....

If anyone had this problem before with any particular asus mobo please let me know how to remedy this....

I also got the droop mod going on here....very clean job as well......

P.S. i had the cpu test failed earlier on before i did the droop mod so i dont think that was the cause....

Vflux

no video signal, monitor is completely on standby.....and im getting the chick's voice cpu test failed error.

I know that you probably have already done this, but have you tried to reseat the cpu? Anytime that this has happened to me, reseating the cpu would work.

I've tried everything from what i've mentioned earlier, seems that the board is dead.....

T.I.A
Vflux

meionm

dont worry bout it...it seems like bios related to me and yup tried different mem slots etc even loosening the my SP94....Different PSU also with no luck even with a pci graphic card....

It's ok though i'll be getting a new one....

T.I.A
Vflux

Back