• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No more Mushkin PC3500 LVL2...GAH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaggerate

Ok...so I have a stick of 512mb on my nf7-s right now...and I want 1GB for Doom 3....Does ANYONE...know where I can find another stick of this...or 2 dual sticks of 256 ANYWHERE...(besides ebay)...

If I can't find another stick...should I sell it and get some OCZ EB 3500, or match my Mushkin up with something else?

crimedog said:
start stalking forum classifieds for a 512 stick of bh5

you'll find one eventually but expect to pay 120-170

And where might I find some of the more popular selling forums besides anandtech and pcper?

urbancontra said:
i still have 2 512 sticks of level 2 I tried to sell in the clasifieds..

Would you still be willing to part with one of those sticks?

If you would...will you please PM me with a price as I don't want this thread to turn into a classifed/transaction...

Thanks!

Xaggerate said:
Ok...so I have a stick of 512mb on my nf7-s right now...and I want 1GB for Doom 3....Does ANYONE...know where I can find another stick of this...or 2 dual sticks of 256 ANYWHERE...(besides ebay)...

If I can't find another stick...should I sell it and get some OCZ EB 3500, or match my Mushkin up with something else?

I know where :santa: .....about $360usd....hold on and I'll give you a link.

I have no use for 1GB though...I already have a stick of 512 and I want to run in dual channel on my NF7-S...

Xaggerate said:
I have no use for 1GB though...I already have a stick of 512 and I want to run in dual channel on my NF7-S...

Buy the 1G kit and test it. If your satisfiied just sell your 512mb stick somewhere.

I'm pretty sure you can get all or even more of your money back (for the 512 stick) seeing how rare and good that memory was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back