• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Took the heatspreader off my ADATA chips are these good/decent chips ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd like to hear more about the adata ram also... I've seen some very nice deals (at newegg) but I really don't hear a lot (good or bad) about Adata.
I'm in the market for a gig (2x512) of PC3200 myself

i've got 410 and 416... 416 is better by about 1-2 fsb points. i wonder how 2 sticks will run together on your system. on my nf7s it sure takes fsb down. i can get into windows at 263 in dc, same as sc but it's not stable by a long shot. keep us posted man :) .

Adata is good stuff. In an Intel system with 2 dimms with dual channel, you can expect to loose about 8-10Mhz in overclock. Fast bastages though! I don't think we've ever figured out who, or where, these Adata chips come from.

i am a 1-1 man. and ive tested alot of fast ram in the last year.. the ocz el pc4400 on average is the fastest out there. they really hand pick the chips.. but for price ANd performance, the adata hyperram gives on average at LEAST pc44/4500 performance and is a great buy..

Back