• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

.bat's wont open :|

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
I had recently installed a php editing program... phpedit 0.8, and it took over the opening of most text bases files... including .bat's i know its a batch files... anyway i needed to open one but it was only opening with phpedit, and i needed it it execute its self, anyway i removed the program in hope of bein able to execute this batch file. which was to no sucess. so how can i execute this batch files ? its really thanks.

Change the association for .txt files, so they open with the default editor...Notepad instead of Phpedit. Open Windows Explorer | Tools | Folder Options | "File Types" tab | Scroll down to TXT under "Registered file types", and highlight it | "Advanced" button | Highlight "Open" in the "Actions" field, and select the "Edit" button | In the "Application used to perform action:" field, type...C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 | In the "Application:" field, type...NOTEPAD | In the "Topic:" field, type System.

Last edited:
Back