• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Photoshop Guru needed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2Busy

I have a jpeg that needs to be rastereized and output as an eps file. Way above my head. It is for a banner for a youth soccer league that I happen to coach on. Somebodys help would be greatly appreciated by about 600 kids from the ages of 4 through 18 if you can do this. I have tried but cannot get it done. Rastereized eps is the only format that the printing company will take without charging us a setup fee.

Thanks.

2Busy

yes, there are 3 versions of eps there.

i would just make sure all your text is rasterized into a layer, and save it as a regular "photoshop eps" in the save as menu

Xenocide said:
yes, there are 3 versions of eps there.

i would just make sure all your text is rasterized into a layer, and save it as a regular "photoshop eps" in the save as menu

When I try to select layer> rasterize, rasterize is grayed out and will not let me select that option. Also, I have tried saving the jpeg as any of the 3 eps options, and when I save it and reload it, it is in grayscale.

I think there is an option to flatten layers or merge layers or the such.. try that and see if your rasterize option becomes 'selectable'

hmmm...

Try this, click on your layer, then click the circle with the arrow in it. Select "Merge Down" ..it mite ask about rasterizing the layer if its text...try this for ALL your layers until you have one. Also id say try up in IMAGE and select the different color schemes. Be careful, it could mess it up.

Back