• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blue Screen :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTac02

When my windows tries to boot its giving me a
** STOP: 0x0000007B(0xF794A63C,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Blue screen of death. My pc boots perfevtly, i can even go to the bios where i verified that everything was being recognized. Then my pc goes to the windows loading screen where it doesnt last more than 2 secs when that Blue Screen appears... It says its something about my hdd and told me to chkdsk it, so i did but it says its got one or more unrecoverable problems... Wtf, BOOM my data is gone? HeElLlLpPpP!1!1!

We need more info, which windows, is it overclocked, what happened before this. It appears to me that your windows is corrupt and the best solution is just to reinstall it. Now if you had a Norton Ghost image you will just load this and save s you time....

Likely bad sectors on the disk - I think that is what unrecoverable errors most likely indicates.

I would connect the drive to a working system as a slave and backup anything you would like to avoid losing.

Then you should try to do a full format and see what sort of mileage you get. Backup regularly.

Back