• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any ideas how to oc D875PBZ with P4 2.6 nothwood

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mantoshke

Can i oc this stuff? :rolleyes:
Motherboard: Intel D875PBZ Bios "Intel Corp.", it's date is 04/23/2003 and the CPU is Intel Pentium 4 Northwood 2.60GHz, L1 Data 8KB and L2 512KB, 800FBS(i think so :) ) but the CPU-z program says that my FSB now is 199.5MHZ and the Bus Speed is ~798MHz. My RAM is A-DATA DDR-SDRAM 2*256=512MB(totaly), CPU-Z shows also this: Channels # |Dual|, Performance Mode |enabled|. Timing: Frequency ->199,5MHz; FSB:DRAM -> 1:1; CAS# Latency -> 2.5 clocks; RAS# to CAS# Delay -> 3 clocks; RAS# Precharge -> 3 clocks; Cycle Time (Tras) -> 8 clocks. Also found this -> at the column SPD (on CPU-Z) there's written: Module size: 256MBytes; Max Bandwidth: PC3200 (200MHz).

P.S Sorry for my english :) i cant write properly, but i can understand :D

Intel motherboards do not allow you to change voltages or overclock CPU or memory. While it is a good stable board, you cannot overclock it other than a -3% to +4% automatic "burn-in" mode. Download "Intel desktop control center" to monitor temps and do modest over- and under- clocking

:( what a pity. well :) i can still be happy with this one and not oced :) thanks for help anyway :)

Back