• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this a good Pump?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Primu$

Hey guys, im new to Water cooling and was doing a hunt for parts and i came across this pump on ebay and was wondering if this would be a good pump? in the description its a Via Aqua 1300..? what do you guys think? or do any of you have suggestion on a better, yet reasonably priced water pump? i was maybe thinking of the L30 Hydor Pump..? any how i wanna hear your opinions and see if anyone is using this pump Click here and have a look.

If you do a search you'll find a buch of thread that contain "VIA AQUA 1300"
If i recall correctly, the Via Aqua 1300, Mag 5, and Eheim 1250 are the most used Pumps for a water cooling setup.

i used my maxijet 1000 for a long time. I'm going to get a eheim this time around tho.
Please re-read the forum rules and do not post like that again. -eobard

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, good. I would have been VERY confused if that had been. Becuase I've reaqd the rules, and would have no idea what rule my post would have bent/cracked. :D

Back