• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going full on TEC, cpu and gpu need advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vengance_01

Ok I am going to sell my current W/Cing setup, I am gonna get a good deal on a Swfity 226watt Pelt/ W/B. Would two fedco sigle pass rads be able to handle the load? Also what pump? I was thinking of going with either these three

1: Dolphin DP800 Submersible Pump max GPH 800 max head 13.75ft
2: Iwaki MD20RLT Water Pump(Jap Version) 4' 420GPH max head 14.1ft
3: Iwaki WMD30RLT Water Pump(American Version) 4' 510GPH, max head 17.7ft

Also I am planning to tec my video card, should I run a separete loop with a small C-System 750 pump and a single 120mm core? Or should I run it on the same loop?

Two single pass cores (assuming 120mm fan sized cores) will handle those two pelts fine. you don't need a big pump for tec blocks because they're very unrestrictive, and the slight c/w increases that help with plain water do very little with pelt cooling. this is a cooling the water game not efficency of the block :)

i'd say run one loop, just be careful and know what you're doing

anything small will do, up to you (especially with single pass radiators, very unrestrictive)
via1300, mag3, d4, c-systems, whatever

So flow does not matter? Well I do have Mark II C-system pump, could that work with two single pass heatercores?

It would, but addiang another in series wouldn't hurt. You could add that later, though.

Back