• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just made an order for my First W/C setup need opinions and advice.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got the block in setup and tested. Gpu temps don't go above 36 on furmark!
All good in the hood. Already drained to loop once to change fan directions, stupid me for thinking the colored ring would be the direction of airflow :mad:

Here's some pics, still got some final changes to make before I make a thread sharing it. Need to replace the LED with phobya LED's. These ones are flickering right out of the box. Also need some last minute cable extensions for the backside before I put up any pics of it. :thumb:

Attachments

• DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    784.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 62
Thanks man I'm pretty darn happy with it for my first time. :)

Sharp looking system man. The white theme looks awesome.
Also, exceedingly well put together for a first timer. Puts some seasoned builders to shame lol >.<

Sharp looking system man. The white theme looks awesome.
Also, exceedingly well put together for a first timer. Puts some seasoned builders to shame lol >.<

Appreciate it, took my time planning it all out. Spent days working on it went through a lot of tubing and fittings getting it right. Ended up having to make three separate orders of fittings. I now have quite a few extra rotaries but that's never a bad thing right :)

Looks like I am one of many people to get a coil whining 780ti. Now I gotta reinstall the factory cooler and RMA the card. Some people have done 3 rmas with no resolve... Sigh.

The terrible noise:

Great job for a first timer!

Wow that coil whine is annoying. Hopefully you get one without the whine but you're not guaranteed unfortunately.

Back