• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what chips are in the muskin pc-3200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

here is the linky: http://www.mushkin.com/epages/Mushk...20115bbb82740c0a8010205b5/Product/View/991357

I have some BH-5 right now, pc3200, but it needs 2.75 to be stable folding with my EE. I am planning to go with a dual xeon setup, however the board (PC-DL) does not support vdimm adjustment so I doubt it can run it. So anyway I saw these muskin run the tight timings at low voltage. Do you think they can do 200MHz @ 2.6V? What are my other options for low voltage, low latency?

The patriot TCCD, right? anything else?

Those muskins are TCCD I think, but I am pretty sure they use the jedec PCB, brainpower like used on the OCZ, GSkill, and Patriot ram is better.

well i know bh-5 won't do it, because it sucks too much juice.

So i'm looking at the gskill or patriot tccd? what out of the bh-6, ch-5, utt is low voltage.

Thanks for the help, guys!

veryhumid said:
well i know bh-5 won't do it, because it sucks too much juice.

So i'm looking at the gskill or patriot tccd? what out of the bh-6, ch-5, utt is low voltage.

Thanks for the help, guys!
BH-6 and UTT are not low voltage. They both need plenty of juice to "fly." The premium binned CH-5 can do 220fsb @2.6vdimm and with luck, they too, "fly" with plenty of voltage.

Back