• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Nicknames vs. Real World Nicknames

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
This is a thread dedicated to OCF Nicknames vs. Real World Nicknames (i'm sure i've seen it posted somewhere, but methinks its time to revive and make new thread).

OCF: Tollhouse
RW: Das, Nummy, Mr. Immune to All Sharp Objects, Spoonslayer,
College: The Gute, Tollhouse

**edit**
My Amtgard Nickame, I was warned thankfully before I posted, is not suitable for this forum's general posting... if you wish to know... I can PM it to you...

Last edited:
Smeagol, Tenchi... its Smeagol

**coming from fanatic who has watched Entire EE series all the way through 3 times in a row without sleep**

HAHAH fun!

OCF/Online = SolidxSnake, SolidxSnake13224, ThexAznxDevil, 6ix-Th1rt3en (made it up a few days ago)

RW = Shamit (real name), Preetam (what my family and close friends call me), Shamtam (mix of names), Premit (another mix), Shamtammiester, Shmitty, Samitty.... it goes on and on and on and on andonandonandon..

Web: man_utd, manny, some variation of manchester united, wang foo, wang foo power

real word: hobbit, angry hobbit, dwarf, midget, take your pick of short names

Internet: Threeme2189, Kill4alivin (kill for a living, get it?), Your Mama|H| (online fps)
Real World: Hadar (real name), Eidelsztein (last name people use it a lot), Eideldude, Shmaidelsztein, Third (or in hebrew pronounced somthing like Shleesh) because im a triplet.
my mom uses a ton of pet names involving my first name but i dont want to get into that.

Online: cetoole, toolegeek
RW: Colin, and would anyone believe me if I said the name I hear most is "Oh my god!"? :rolleyes:

OL: glock19owner or glock

RL: The blonde physco (used to be a risk taker)...now that I am older...that doesnt apply much anymore

cetoole said:
would anyone believe me if I said the name I hear most is "Oh my god!"? :rolleyes:

That would depend on what came after "oh my god" you "add your own ending" :shrug:

Net: Scrufdog
RW: Scrufdog, Scruf, Dawgy

most people I know dont even know my real name. I've been Scrufdog for 12 years, even have it tattooed on my arm.

Back