• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Nicknames vs. Real World Nicknames

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My second name is cranston, so thats where crana's from, and i asked my brother to make this profile ( I have no idea why :shrug: ) and he put my name as crana c (his nick) instead of crana. And the crana 3 thing is off school, because everyone says i look exactly the same as my bro, so they him crana 4 and me crana 3, and i have 2 other brothers, which whould be crana 1 + 2 :cool:

NET: orionlion82
IRL nicknames: shaggy,(phyisical resembalnce) turbo (golf cart at work is loud and fast) dude (hey man, dude you gotta see this)
i was once called "Orion" but thats a long story - it is how i got some of the Net Nick though.

Net: Dreamstalker, Jen Stantz (my RPG character), Ray (another Ghostbusters RPG character I play), Lain, Chisa

RL: Dreamstalker, wolf-girl, Ray, Lain, fuzzball (not sure where that one came from), logic bomb (at times I've been known to possess a peculiar type of logic that makes some brains go poof...it makes complete sense, but only if one twists the brain about it properly)

OCF: dkitt, dkitt10

RW: Dan, Dan the Man, dk, kitt my names daniel kitt, all my friends call me kitt mostly, people called my dad and granpa kitt, and sometimes still do...*shrug*

OCF: Willkill1337
Net: Willkill1337, Willkill69 (I was like 12 at the time), Will_Frag (once upon a time)
RL : People call me William, which is my name. Just very few people are allowed to call me Will.

Inet: Ich, DeAd mOroZe, Ыч
Real: Dima, Sokol, Ukrainian kid, Ukrainian dude. well, pretty much all of them are like last 2 ones.

Net: rogerdugans, dugans

Elsewhere: rogerdugans, dugans or Doug (on the driver's license). Many other names have been directed at me but few of them would get past the policies we have here on the forums. ;)

I answer to just about all of the above indiscriminately.

internet: rugbyroy

life: roy

I play rugby and when I first got to college one of the senior players, Skippy, said "Hey, we need a roy on the team." He pointed at me and said "You're roy."

Oh well...

OCF: NsOmNiA, NsOmNiA91130, insomnia
internet: NsOmNiA, NsOmNiA91130, Master Chef :D
Real Life: Peter (real name), pete, dork, loser, dumdum, idiot...you get the idea...

OCF: wizard james. counterstrike.. |OCS| wizard-james.. and a few other sites are the same.. or just james

Real life, Trevor (my name) trev, Harry potter.. (i am told i look and talk like him.. lol)
and a few other names..

Back