• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Help With Ram Settings!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

njkid32

I just finally went and got a new PCI-E setup I mean I changed everything. I was on a Gigabyte Ultra-939 with a 3200+ Winny. Anyway I started working on the bios setting yesterday afternoon till 6am this morning to get where I am at. My biggest problem is I cant get my ram to post at 1T not even with stock settings no OC. There are just so many settings for the ram I just dont know what to do with them. On my other mobo I had my timings set to 2-2-2-5 1T 1:1. Now I know I am running a totally different setup but after reading through this forum and others I have not seen anyone with the same problem. So maybe someone could give me a hand with these settings. Thank you!

I was also following this guide---

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11397

Attachments

• CPU-Z 281.jpg
    CPU-Z 281.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 137
So the first thing i want to try is this set CPU, HTT, and memory all to stock speeds

Try these settings in the bios

CPC: ON
Tcl: (CAS) 2.5
Trcd: 3
Tras: 8
Trp: 3

Trc: 11
Trfc: 13
Trrd: 2
Twr: 3
Twtr: 2
Trtw: 2

Tref: 3120
Twcl: auto
Inter: enable

Skew: Increase
value: 50
Drive: Str 7
Data: Str 3
Max Latency: 8
Read: auto
Idle: auto
Dynamic: dis
Queue Bypass: 16x
Bypass Max: 7x
32 Byte: Dis

Lets see if this works, if it will not boot then lets try seting everything but cpc to auto.

Back