• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com on newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fighter2a

When you buy something there is 2 minute survey you can click if you want to fill it out. On it there is a place where is asks how you heard about newegg and overclockers.com is a choice. Maybe thats why they came to this forum? On another note I would just like to say that I recently ordered from newegg and had a small problem. I contacted jason and he helped me out right away. Great customer service!

Fighter2a said:
When you buy something there is 2 minute survey you can click if you want to fill it out. On it there is a place where is asks how you heard about newegg and overclockers.com is a choice. Maybe thats why they came to this forum? On another note I would just like to say that I recently ordered from newegg and had a small problem. I contacted jason and he helped me out right away. Great customer service!

I think they also run ads on the front page. Most people advertising like to know which adverts work best :)

yah... i just ordered a gig of RAM from NewEgg... and if i have problems, its nice to know our community has a guy from there we can talk with to help get any problems solved.

This should be a sticky. This is my first time seeing it and i have been shopping newegg for 8+ months over 1k spent.

It's unfortunate that New egg and other merchants insist on not shipping to PO/APO and continuing proprietary shipping arrangements with certain carriers. As a system builder, I'd bring a substantial amount of business their way, but until they deem it a prudent business practice to accomodate the outer reaches of the empire, I'll continue to place my orders elsewhere.

Mr_Fuchs said:
Hey guys, i'm about to buy my first item on new egg, how long does it take for items to get to you if you use fedex shipping saver vs fed ex 2 day ? (east coast users please reply)

use fedex shipping saver. There are 2? warehouses. One in cali and in NJ, so you might get lucky and get the NJ one. I usually get all my stuff within 3-4 days, so not worth the extra money (fla here.)

Mr_Fuchs said:
Hey guys, i'm about to buy my first item on new egg, how long does it take for items to get to you if you use fedex shipping saver vs fed ex 2 day ? (east coast users please reply)

Go with express, my last 2 orders were placed on wednesday mornings, and I received both of them friday. Both were scheduled for delivery monday, by my local fedex hub(Buffalo) always delivers to me 1 business day before the scheduled delivery date. The driver told me they don't like to keep stuff sitting around their building.

Also both of these shipments came out of the California warehouse, I don't see any difference between the different ones.

Always use an express two day or three at the least. It will save your package alot of beating and banging during shipment. But when I have used ground it takes 5 days to get to me here in FL.

I'm in Ohio and always get Fedex saver shipping. Even when they ship from the Cali warehouse I get my package in 2 days.

Also I have been using the below newegg address for over a year. Somebody posted about a long time ago.
http://www.newegg.com/index.asp?refer=0vercl0ckers
I don't know if it still does anything for overclockers.com since I can change the 0vercl0ckers part to anything and it still works.

ryufreak said:
use fedex shipping saver. There are 2? warehouses. One in cali and in NJ, so you might get lucky and get the NJ one. I usually get all my stuff within 3-4 days, so not worth the extra money (fla here.)

I have placed order that came from the CA warehouse in 2-3 days. I have never had it take more then 4 buisness days.

i get the cheapest one (fedex saver or somethign) 3 days to missouri no point payin more money

Back