• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just ordered a new system!!!!!111111ONE!1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vaio

Well, due to the unfortunate end of my old system (see sig) involving a defective AeroCool fan, I have decided that now is the time to upgrade. Not exactly the best time, with college less than three weeks away, but good enough. Anyway, enough of my babbling, and on to the specs.

Pentium 4 650
XFX 7800GT
PQI DDR2 533 2x1gb kit
Asus P5WD2 Premium
Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 SATA II 80gb
Thermalright XP-120 w/ AS5 and the fan I ordered to replace the one that toasted my system, before I knew my system was dead(it worked for 2 days before dying for good).
OCZ PowerStream 520
Toshiba DVD-RW
Silverstone Temjin TJ06B-W
random cables and junk

Comments? Tips on assembly?

Thanks,
Vaio

Id try to go to ebay to cut down the price as much as possible. The combination you have is really expensive for what it does.

I already ordered everything, so it's too late. I'm satisfied with the cost, and can justify it (at least, in my mind I can), so I don't mind paying it.

Pics will be up as soon as the stuff arrives. What sucks is that it should be arriving on the day that I'll be at college rather late, so I might not get it all going that night. However, that won't stop me from taking pics ;)

Back