• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

At last! New to the forum, new rig just ordered...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice set of parts enjoy your build!! I hope you don't encounter any problems and need any help Raul. AJ. ;) :thup:

Thanks to everybody for the comments.

Nice set of parts enjoy your build!! I hope you don't encounter any problems and need any help Raul. AJ. ;) :thup:

Thanks for the good wishes :thup:

The build is already running and it works just wonderfully.

This weekend I'll be posting the summary of the build with photos and so, Impossible to do it during the week.

I'm now installing the software part. Although is usually a boring part of the process, I enjoy with the impressive performance that the computer shows...

Many thing have kept me impressed with this build so far, like the fact that the start-up process lasts 13 ridiculous seconds. Awesome!!:clap:

You overspent for your needs by a ton, but, nice rig... enjoy! :)

Well, that may be truth but, I said I wanted to run last gen games at max possible settings, so, does your statement mean that I will definitively achieve it? :attn:

The way I look at it, the build has enough potential to fulfill all my initial requirements, probably, as you say, more. But that extra income is highly welcome, since it means that I'll be playing games to max during more time.

A teaser:

IMAG0464.jpg

Best regards;

Well no....the only two parts that directly affect performance are the CPU and GPU. You overspent on the other things that don't affect performance. :p

There is truly no need for a new wardrobe... cloths can be stored everywhere and inside old wardrobes too. Im glad a new PC has arrived.

Back