• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pc Freeze while gaming, about 3/4 times at months, what is the cause?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djsolidsnake86

Registered
Hi everyone, I have a problem that has always plagued my build, namely total PC freeze during gaming sessions, this problem happens approximately 3-4 times a month, always while I'm playing, the image freezes completely and the computer becomes totally unresponsive, the only way is to press the on button for ten second for totally shutdown pc or press the restart button which restarts the computer but only after many seconds (from 10 to 30 seconds after you press the reboot)
I have no temperature problems, I'm not overclocking, all the components work well (memories tested with memtest and more than enough power supply for my build) I don't even have problems with Windows 10, so at this point I'm wondering what they could possibly depend on these freeze?
for those who ask me my build is 6600k, z170 pro gaming, 16gb ddr4, 4070ti, ax760

yes but i don't keep the pc overclocked no more, now is different
That entire thread is about instability in your system. You were not stable overclocked, and I believe, EVENTUALLY, you tested at stock and still not stable (who knows, you aren't clear at all).

I'd rather change the thread title than have our wonderful members have to start from scratch again. I'm not even sure you tried the last suggestions from that thread yet.

Remember this.....
We've suggested quite a bit of things to try...................but you seem to be ignoring it. Until you go through those suggestions, or perhaps others have additional ideas, I'm spent here. Repeating symptoms without any effort on your end isn't getting us anywhere.
PLEASE LOOK BACK IN THAT THREAD AND ONE BY ONE LOOK AT THE SUGGESTIONS AND CONFIRM THAT YOU TRIED THEM AND THE RESULTS.

Thread closed. Please use the other one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back