• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crashes for the last 6 months...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well even with 2 separate cables. It still crashed once... I mean I guess its the PSU...

Thank you everyone again!

Well I changed my PSU, I formated the PC. Mem86+ test ran countless times.

And I think it's actually the GPU since I often get crashes when I say am watching a video in MPC-HC with Hardware acceleration and then I start MSI Afterburner and the PC freezes the same way it does when I have games on and youtube...

Now I've been thinking maybe it's the VRAM on the GPU but I can't for the love of god find a decent program that will test the GPU Vram... Anyone have any ideas? The best I can find are the ones limited to like 1 GB or 4 GB and I have 8...

Seems nobody made a good VRAM checker for 6+ years...

There might be something in the WER reports in MSInfo32 but they take some reading, one bugcheck/crash might lead to many entries each time WER tries to check online for a fix (if it's allowed to, many users turn this off).

You could try attaching some zipped dumps, or uploading them to a public site that you have control over, OneDrive? Also zip the MSInfo32.nfo, wait ~10 minutes for it to fully populate before saving it.

I'll try this...

Back