• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone buy from Isquared Inc. ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer36

Has anyone bought stuff from them, I got a video card to find that I got the wrong one, no biggie. I tried to call today and no one answered... all day. Maybe they had the day off I don't know, but I did leave a message. Ill try again tomarrow in the hopes they had the day off. Also I sent an email asking for a alternitive support number if they had one. So just interested if anyone has purchased anything from them? They had super fast shipping, i ordered around 1PM and they had the order out the door at 4PM so i hope they are a honest company.

I will update tomarrow weather or not I can get ahold of them.

Thanks,
Archer

Ooops I forgot to update, well I have been very busy. Anywhoo I think they just had that day off, I called again Thurs. and I got a rep on the second ring. He told me to fill out the RMA forum and I hope to get a reply monday as to what I am suspsosted to do.

On a side note im still wondering if they tried to pull a quickone on me so I took pics. The front, back, close up of S/N, and the front of card with orignianl order print off with my name, phone #, and date. Also I took pics with timestamp both on and off on the camera.

Back